Success Fee Real Estate Asset Management
The fee will only be deducted if at least 75% of the net rental income reported on the current tenancy rate is achieved on average in the course of a year.
The following services are included in the fee for real estate asset management:
A. Strategic services: At a strategic level, the representative carries out the following
tasks in particular:
- Regular investment and location analyses;
- Creation of portfolio and property-specific business plans and real estate strategies;
- Exit strategy planning or portfolio structuring for the sale.
B. Property: In terms of the property, the agent carries out the following activities in particular:
- Efficient rental of possibly vacant apartments;
- Long-term tenant retention;
- Selection, management and control of service providers such as caretaker, gardener, etc.;
- Active management of vacancies;
- Renovation and investment planning;
- Administration of the security fund;
- Other tasks relating to property management.
C. Administrative services: At an administrative level, the agent carries out the following activities in particular:
- Reporting to co-owners and financing bank;
Cash flow risk management;
- Quarterly and annual financial statements to co-owners;
- Management of disbursements to co-owners;
- Data management;
- Contract management and contract adjustments;
Help desk (Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00) on 044 377 60 61 for the co-owners.