Success fee for management of the property
The fee for the property and co-owner management is purely performance-based. Accordingly, the fee is 7.5% of property income, plus VAT. Property income is defined by the net rental income generated over one year less mortgage interest, maintenance, upkeep and operating costs.
The success fee can only be claimed if at least 75% of the net rent recorded on the current tenant level is achieved on average over the period of a year. A success fee will not be invoiced if above-mentioned occupancy rate is not achieved on average over the course of a year. As a result, as the administrator crowdhouse.ch shares the same interests as the co-owners and strives to generate the highest possible return.
Borkerage fee, purchase costs and deposit
After successful purchase of the property, crowdhouse receives a broker's fee from the co-owners to the sum of 3% plus VAT of the purchase price, payable on the day of transfer of ownership. The brokerage fee is already included in the total acquisition costs. It is assumed that the brokerage fee and the ancillary purchase costs will have been amortised before the sale of the property. For this reason, these factors are credited directly to the purchase price and not deducted directly from the investment.
crowdhouse has forfeited a deposit of CHF 100'000 to secure this property for the co-owners. This amount will be returned to crodhouse after the purchase.
- Notary and land registry fees of 15,000 CHF
- Property transfer taxes of 100,000 CHF
- Costs for the market value estimation by Wüest & Partner and the authorised firm Walder Wyss of CHF 10,000
- Initial accumulation of security fund of 56'550 CHF
- Coordination and transaction of co-ownership of CHF 28,350 (Including VAT)
- Each co-owner is responsible for all other expenses associated with the acquisition or holding of its co-ownership in the property itself (in particular, fees for consultants consulted by the investor, fees for attestation of authority, and any bank charges incurred).